Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced band 6 dispensary pharmacist to join an NHS trust, based in Surrey. The trust is based just a short journey from a main line train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within hospital dispensary and can work well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Duties within this role will include:
- Taking patient drug histories
- Screening drug charts
- Dispensing of prescribed drugs
- Patient counselling
- Prescriptions checks
- Accuracy checking of prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
- Ideally 3 months NHS or private hospital experience
- Knowledge of ascribe system
- Qualifications in dispensary
- MPharm qualification
If you feel this job is suited to you, please contact our team to discuss further.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.