Pulse is now recruiting a band 6 dispensary pharmacist to work within the area of Kent at an acute NHS trust. Regular buses run to the trust from a near by train station and there is also onsite car parking available for staff.
This role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday. The right candidate will have previous exposure to working within dispensary in an acute hospital setting.
Duties within this role will include:
• Screening drug charts
• Dispensing of controlled prescription drugs
• Patient counselling
• Prescription checks
• Dealing with stock issues from dispensary
• Liaising with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe and efficient service
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPhC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of systems such as JAC, RIO or SystemOne is desirable
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Please apply using the application form below, one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.