Our client is seeking a Pharmacist who has recent clinical hospital pharmacy experience, to work within their innovative NHS trust based in Chester. The trust is closely located to a main line train station, and is also regularly serviced by public transport.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period. You will be required to work full-time hours per week, of 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for the organisation, management and supply of pharmacy services to patients and healthcare staff within the trust
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
• Contribute to the planning and delivery of specialist mental health clinical pharmacy services
• Dispensing activities
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
What Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.