Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 physiologist who specialises in cath lab and pacing, to work within a NHS trust in Essex. The trust is situated close to a main line train station and there are also lots of close by accommodation. The role is available to start as soon possible for a 12-month period, working full time hours.
Duties within this role will include:
• Pacing follow-ups
• Pacing implants
• Tape analysis
• Tape fitting
• BP monitors
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please fill out the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training, also offering 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.