Pulse is now recruiting for a pharmacist to work full time at a well-established NHS trust based in South East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday for an initial three-month duration.
The successful candidate will participate in ward rounds and dispensary, medicine reconciliation, accuracy checking, patient counselling and providing advice to other members of the MDT team.
Pay will be dependent on banding, as our client will consider band 6, 7 and 8a candidates.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Patient counselling on medication
- Clinically screen prescriptions per local SOPs
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
- Discharge prescriptions
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.