Pulse has a new opportunity available for a band 5 pharmacy technician to work within a NHs trust in Staffordshire, only a 15 minute journey from the nearest train station. Candidates applying will have previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting and also working within aseptic and chemotherapy medicine.
Duties within the post will include:
• Ward top ups
• Quality assurance
• Use of electronic medicines management on wards
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
• Prepare chemotherapy medication for oncology patients
• Keep record of patient doses and drug mixtures
The role is available to start as soon as possible for a period of 2 – 3 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
To be considered you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from a dedicated consultant
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.