Are you a Pharmacy Technician experienced in Medicines Management?
Pulse is seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting to join the well-established trust based in Northamptonshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have experience working within medicines management within an inpatient ward environment. You must be able to liaise with members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Technical checking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail on this vacancy, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.