Pulse is now recruiting for a band 5 pharmacy technician who has previous experience working within a pharmacy setting. The post is located in London, close by to frequently running transport links.
The ideal candidate will be available for a start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period. The working hours for this role are 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. Experience working within a hospital setting is essential for this role.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Stock supply to wards
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Previous experience working in a hospital setting
• Experience of patient counselling
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail on this vacancy please contact our team today.
To apply, please use the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.