Pulse is now recruiting for experienced band 5 pharmacy technicians to work within a prison setting, based in the area of Lancashire. As this role is working within a prison, candidates applying must be prison cleared or be willing to go through clearance if not. You must also hold an in date enhanced DBS.
The placement is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial duration of 3 months. Working hours will be 09:00 – 17:00 or 08:00 – 16:00 from Monday to Friday.
Some duties will include:
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
• Dispensing of prescriptions
• Weekly controlled drugs stock checks
• Ensuring standards are followed when accuracy checking
• Quality assurance
• Medicines management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be GPhC registered
• Have prison clearance or be willing to go through clearance
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interview
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To apply please fill out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.