Pulse is now seeking a band 5 pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust in Hampshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 4 month period, working full time hours. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within a pharmacy setting.
There is frequently running public transport based around the trust. The working hours will be 09:00 – 17:00. The pay rate for this post is £15 - £18 per hour.
Duties within the role will include:
- Provide medicines management
- To maintain the scheme for the use of Patients’ Own Drugs
- Medicines reconciliation
- Discharge facilitation
- Providing advice to healthcare professionals
- Taking drug histories
- Safe and secure handling of medicines
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Previous hospital experience within pharmacy
- GPhC registration
Pulse can offer you in return:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- SRE team of training phlebotomists
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more about this vacancy, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.