Pulse is now seeking a responsible Pharmacy Technician who has previous substantial experience of working within Medicine Management, to join our clients NHS trust based in Staffordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, assisting with managing, assembling and supplying medicines to a range of patients.
Duties within this role may include:
- Completing final accuracy checks on dispensed medicines before being supplied to patients.
- Working alongside qualified pharmacists under supervision, whilst supporting other members of the clinical team.
- Manage a range of dispensing duties.
- Providing advisory healthcare services to a caseload of patients.
- Assisting the clinical pharmacist in preparing medication, ensuring safety checks are completed thoroughly and efficiently.
- All other Pharmacy Technician duties as requested by the supervising Pharmacist.
To be considered, you will require:
- A recognised Accuracy Checking Qualification
- Ward based experience
- A valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician
- The relevant degree/qualifications to practice as an ACT
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.