Pulse is currently seeking a band 5/6 Anatomical Pathology Technician to work in North Yorkshire, at a well-established NHS trust. The post is available to start on the 25th February, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience of working as an Anatomical Pathology Technician, preferably within an NHS hospital, to be considered for the role.
The right candidate will be working within the mortuary services team and duties will include:
• Assisting with post mortems
• Receiving and releasing bodies
• Working with the Undertakers
• Dealing with associated paperwork
• Reconstruction work
• Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
Skills and Experience needed:
• Certificate in Anatomical Pathology Technology/Level 3 Diploma Anatomical Pathology Technology
• Registration with relevant professional body
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.