Pulse has a new vacancy available for a band 5 mortuary technician to start as soon as possible or a locum basis. The role is based in Hampshire and within an NHS setting. The candidates duties for this position include; preparing deceased persons for post mortems, which includes assisting the pathologist with evisceration, removing and weighing organs, taking specimens of body fluids and preparing organs for storage where necessary. The role will also include the labelling, storage and recording of specimens in accordance with guidelines for the retention of tissues and organs from post mortem examination.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.