Pulse has a new opportunity available for a band 5 mortuary technician, to start in October on a locum basis. This is an NHS role based in Herefordshire, and the candidate will be required to work on a full time basis. The candidates duties will include preparing deceased persons for post mortems; assisting the pathologist with evisceration, removing and weighing organs; taking specimens of body fluids and preparing organs for storage where necessary; including the labelling, storage and recording of specimens in accordance with guidelines for the retention of tissues and organs from post mortem examination. The client is willing to offer between £16 - £22 per hours, dependent on the individuals experience and suitability.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.