Pulse currently have an opportunity available for a Band 5 Cardiac Physiologist to join an innovative Cath Lab team at a NHS trust in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Experience within EP
Duties will include:
• Tape analysis
• BP monitors
• Pacing implants
• Stress testing – unsupervised
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you please apply, or contact our team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.