An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician with experience working in Aseptic Services, to join a well-established NHS Trust based in the West Midlands. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
Duties within this role will include:
• Ward top-ups
• Quality assurance
• Electronic medicines management on wards
• Checking of PODs
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment and aseptics
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Experience of patient counselling
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.