Our client is seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join their aseptic team, based at a NHS trust in Staffordshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for a 3-month period initially.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a hospital aseptic environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed BTEC/NVQ in pharmacy services/sciences in the UK
- Have GPhC registration
- Post registration hospital experience
Duties within this role will include:
- Ward top-ups
- Quality assurance
- Electronic medicines management on wards
- Checking of PODs
- Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Advise and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.