Pulse are currently seeking a Band 5 Anatomical Pathology Technician. The successful candidate will be required to work Monday – Friday, 8am - 4pm, 37.5 Hours per week. The role is to start ASAP – On an on-going basis. It is essential that the candidate holds the relevant Certificate or Diploma in Anatomical Pathology Technology and has recent previous exposure working in a similar environment.
Positions will entail some or all of the following:
- Post mortems - assisting/completing with pathologists to determine the cause of death and identify any discrepancies
- Dealing with a number of post mortems depending on the client and size of mortuary
- Day to day running of the mortuary including paperwork, releasing bodies, and record keeping
- Assisting and facilitating viewing of the bodies for the families
Pulse are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors In return Pulse can offer you:
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An personal Recruitment Consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.