Pulse is currently seeking a band 5 Anatomical Pathology Technician to work in a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, for an ongoing period.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with post mortems
- Receiving and releasing bodies
- Working with the Undertakers
- Dealing with associated paperwork
- Reconstruction work
- Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
Skills and Experience needed:
- Certificate in Anatomical Pathology Technology/Level 3 Diploma Anatomical Pathology Technology
- Registration with relevant professional body
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.