Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 5 Anatomical Pathology Technician. The successful candidate must hold the relevant Certificate or Diploma in Anatomical Pathology Technology and must have previous exposure working in a similar environment. The role is due to start ASAP within the next 3 weeks - May 2016, 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday or 8.30am - 5pm or alike.
Positions will entail some or all of the following:
- Post mortems - assisting/completing with pathologists to determine the cause of death and identify any discrepancies
- Dealing with a number of post mortems depending on the client and size of mortuary
- Day to day running of the mortuary including paperwork, releasing bodies, and record keeping
- Assisting and facilitating viewing of the bodies for the families
PULSE can offer you:
Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
Flexible hours to meet your needs - part or full time
Free Mandatory Training
Reimbursed DBS check*
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
* Terms and conditions apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.