Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit an Anatomical Pathology Technician to work within Devon at a well-established NHS trust. The trust is situated just a 6-minute journey from a main line train station, with other regular transport links running daily.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, on-going for a duration of 2-3 months. The hours are full time, Monday to Friday.
Some duties will include:
• Assisting with post mortems
• Receiving and releasing bodies
• Working with the Undertakers
• Dealing with associated paperwork
• Reconstruction work
• Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
Skills and Experience needed:
• Certificate in Anatomical Pathology Technology/Level 3 Diploma Anatomical Pathology Technology
• Registration with relevant professional body
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.