The Pharmacy team at Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 5 ACT Technician to work within a busy NHS Hospital based in Lincolnshire. The role is to start ASAP – on an on-going basis, 37.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9-5 or alike. The successful Candidate must have the relevant certificates/diploma and will need to have a good clinical knowledge, communication and also great experience working with Wards.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
- Great rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.