Pulse is now seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician who has previous substantial experience of working within Medicine Management, to join our clients NHS trust-based Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working hours being Monday-Friday 9-5 with occasional weekend cover when required for a 3 month period initially.
Duties within this role may include:
• Medicines history taking
• Accuracy checking of outpatient, inpatient and TTA prescriptions
• Weekly controlled drug stock checks
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Medicines reconciliation
• Following policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Accuracy Checking qualification
• Ward based experience
• Be registered with GPhC
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class advice and support from our team of experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.