Pulse is seeking to recruit a pharmacy technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting. The post is based in Surrey, close by to a main line train station and onsite staff parking available. It is essential that candidates apply have previous experience of ward based work.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week. Ideally you will also have experience working with medicines management and be able to support the team to provide a high level of service to all users.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Technical checking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Experience of patient counselling
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail on this vacancy please contact our team today.
To apply, please use the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.