Pulse is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Pharmacy Technician or Assistant Technical Officer, to join an NHS client based in Cheshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an ongoing duration.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a hospital aseptic environment, and should have a sound knowledge of working in a laminar flow unit or negative pressure isolator.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed BTEC/NVQ in pharmacy services/sciences in the UK
- Have GPhC registration
- Post registration hospital experience
Duties within this role will include:
- Ward top-ups
- Quality assurance
- Electronic medicines management on wards
- Checking of PODs
- Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Advise and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.