Pulse is looking for a band 4 Pharmacy Technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting. The post will be based on the outskirts of London in Surrey and our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and the role is currently open ended. The role is full-time hours of 9-17.30 with an hour break, 5 days per week.
It is essential that candidates applying have experience working as a Pharmacy Technician and this needs to have been within an NHS Trust. You must be able to liaise with members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service. You will be based within the dispensary and will be using the JAC system so previous knowledge and use of this system is essential.
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Experience of patient counselling
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.