Pulse is now recruiting for a pharmacy technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting. The post is located in Kent, close by to a main line train station and onsite staff parking available. It is essential that candidates applying have experience working within a dispensary setting. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial ongoing period.
In this role you will liaise with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Technical checking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail on this vacancy please contact our team today.
To apply, please use the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.