Pulse is now recruiting for a band 4/5 pharmacy technician to join the aseptic team at a well-established NHS trust based in the area of Kent. You will also need to have knowledge and experience of working within ACT in pharmacy.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. The trust is based closely to a main line train station with regular public transport to and from. Onsite staff car parking is also available for vehicle owners.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing the release and delivery of aseptically prepared medicines
• Quality assurance
• Clinically screen chemotherapy prescriptions
• Preparation of centralised intravenous additives
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• GPhC professional body registration
• Oncology and haematology experience
Pulse can offer you in return:
• Support and advice from our dedicated and friend team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions
To find out more, contact our team today.
To apply for this role, please use the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.