Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced dispensary Pharmacy Technician to join a NHS trust, based in Doncaster. The trust is based just a short journey from a main line train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within hospital dispensary and can work well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Dispensing of prescribed drugs
• Patient counselling
• Prescriptions checks
• Accuracy checking of prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
• Ideally 3 months NHS or private hospital experience
• Knowledge of ascribe system
• Qualifications in dispensary
• MPharm qualification
If you feel this job is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss further.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist's – also offering 1:1 training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.