Our client is seeking a Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician to join their aseptic team, based at a NHS trust in Derbyshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a hospital aseptic environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BTEC/NVQ in pharmacy services/sciences in the UK
• Have GPhC registration
• Post registration hospital experience
Duties within this role will include:
• Ward top-ups
• Quality assurance
• Electronic medicines management on wards
• Checking of PODs
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
If this role is suited to you and you wish to apply, please use the form below.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Advise and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.