Pulse is now recruiting for band 4 and 5 pharmacy technicians that have previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting. The posts are located in the West Midlands; close by to a main line train station and onsite staff parking available.
The roles are available to start as soon as possible and both full and part time candidates are welcome to apply. Ideally you will also have experience working with medicines management. The pay rate for these roles will be dependant on banding.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Technical checking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Experience of patient counselling
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail on this vacancy please contact our team today.
To apply, please use the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.