Pulse currently have an opportunity available for a pharmacy assistant to join a fantastic team, based in a NHS trust in the Hertfordshire. Candidates applying will have previously worked within a pharmacy cleanroom and aseptic environment to be considered for this role.
This role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 6 to 12-month period; you will also be required to work full time hours Monday – Friday. Candidates applying will have completed NVQ pharmacy dispensing in the UK.
Duties in this role may include:
• Dispensing prescription medication to patients under direction of lead pharmacist
• Answer patient questions about their medication
• Take inventory of drugs on hand and record results
• Maintain electronic patient information
If you think this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – 1:1 mandatory training
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.