An exciting new role has opened for a Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working within the NHS, and it would be beneficial to have some experience working within a forensic environment.
Duties will include receiving and processing orders of dispensed medications, upkeep of records, placing new orders to maintain stock and other administrative duties.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us today.
What Pulse can offer you in return:
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – 1:1 training
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.