An opportunity has become available for a Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant to join a well-established NHS Client based in Hertfordshire. This position is to start as soon as possible working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate has the relevant NHS experience to be considered for this role. Candidates applying must also have completed NVQ pharmacy dispensing in the UK and have experience within dispensary.
Duties in this role may include:
- Pre-packing and Labelling of medicines in accordance with GMP
- Admin duties such as; booking out; stock checks; expiry date checks.
- Generation of worksheets and labels
- Participation in aseptic preparation.
If you think this role is suited to you, please contact our team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – 1:1 training
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.