Pulse currently have an opportunity available for a Pharmacy Assistant to join a fantastic team, based in a NHS trust in the East London. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will have previously worked within a hospital setting and have basic dispensary skills to be considered for the role. Candidates applying must also have completed NVQ pharmacy dispensing in the UK.
Duties in this role may include:
• Dispensing prescription medication to patients under direction of lead pharmacist
• Answer patient questions about their medication
• Take inventory of drugs on hand and record results
• Maintain electronic patient information
If you think this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – 1:1 mandatory training
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.