Pulse are currently searching for a Band 2 Phlebotomists to work within a busy NHS Trust based in North London. This role is to cover ad hoc days/weeks as and when required. As a Phlebotomist you will be responsible for taking blood without harming the patient, you must ensure the blood is taken correctly to make sure no specimens are harmed during collection.
• At least 4 - 6 months Hospital experience
• Good communication skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.