Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7/8a Aseptics Pharmacist to join a busy team based in Staffordshire.
The role is due to start ASAP for 2 months with a possible extension working full time hours, Monday to Friday, 9-5.
The Ideal candidate must be able to work unsupervised on wards screening prescriptions, including on discharge; some dispensary screening also, ideally experience of electronic prescribing systems.
In order to be considered for this position
• Must hold the relevant degree/ qualification’s in Pharmacy
• GPHC registration.
• Must have previous hospital exposure in a similar environment.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and conditions apply **
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.