Are you an experienced APT looking for a new role?
Pulse is currently seeking an Anatomical Pathology Technician to work with our client in Surrey, at a well-established NHS trust. The post is available to start as soon as possible, on-going for an initial 3- months. The hours are full time, Monday to Friday.
The right candidate will be working within the mortuary services team and duties will include:
• Assisting with postmortems
• Receiving and releasing bodies
• Working with the Undertakers
• Dealing with associated paperwork
• Reconstruction work
• Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
Skills and Experience needed:
• Certificate in Anatomical Pathology Technology/Level 3 Diploma Anatomical Pathology Technology
• Registration with relevant professional body
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method. PAYE equivalent is £19.33 - £20.21.
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.