We are recruiting for an Anatomical Pathology Technician to start as soon as possible for a role based in Herefordshire.
The position is part time working between Tuesdays to Thursdays, 22.5 hours per week, initially for 4 weeks with the review to be extended thereafter. To be considered for this role you must hold the relevant certificate, diploma or level 3 diploma.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.