A challenging vacancy has opened for a Mortuary Technician to join a well-established hospital based in the Ayrshire, Scotland. The post-holder will be required to cover this position as soon as possible for a 4 week period.
The successful candidate will be assisting with post mortems, receiving and releasing bodies, reconstruction work and other duties provided by the undertakers. They will also be liasing with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s and funeral directors.
It is essential that the candidate has a Certificate in Anatomical Pathology Technology/Level 3 Diploma Anatomical Pathology Technology to be considered for this position.
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.