About Health Science Services
Pulse HSS offer you the best temporary and permanent roles across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Recognised as a leading UK agency for HSS specialists, every day we place people, just like you, into roles in the areas of: anatomical pathology, audiology, biomedical science, clinical physiology, optometry, pharmacy, phlebotomy and retail pharmacy.
Contact us, or register to join our team.
Why choose Pulse?
We know that HSS specialists play a vital and demanding role. That’s why we make sure once you’ve registered with us you’re fully supported by a dedicated team and given access to high quality voluntary training and development. As a valued professional we take the time to understand your needs to assist you in achieving your professional goals.
All our health science services staff benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Nationwide opportunities in anatomical pathology, audiology, biomedical science, clinical physiology, optometry pharmacy, phlebotomy and retail pharmacy
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing health sciences professionals
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- Support of a reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- On-demand interviews through HireVue
- Flexible work options in a choice of settings
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.