About Health Science Services
Pulse HSS offer you the best temporary and permanent roles across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Recognised as a leading UK agency for HSS specialists, every day we place people, just like you, into roles in the areas of: anatomical pathology, audiology, biomedical science, clinical physiology, optometry, pharmacy, phlebotomy and retail pharmacy.
Contact us, or register to join our team.
Why choose Pulse?
We know that HSS specialists play a vital and demanding role. That’s why we make sure once you’ve registered with us you’re fully supported by a dedicated team and given ongoing training. As a valued professional we take the time to understand your needs to assist you in achieving your professional goals.
All our health science services staff benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training, support and advice
- Nationwide opportunities in anatomical pathology, audiology, biomedical science, clinical physiology, optometry pharmacy, phlebotomy and retail pharmacy
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers and expenses schemes
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- Pulse Exchange - a loyalty scheme with vouchers, or financial contributions towards your Continuing Professional Development
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- A reputable brand, with a successful 30 year track record
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.