Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Pulse is the master vendor for all nursing, operating department practitioner (ODP) and healthcare assistant (HCA) vacancies at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, meaning we can offer you the best nursing jobs before any other agency.
We have jobs in the following specialisms:
- General nursing
- Mental health
If you’re a nurse, ODP or HCA interested in working at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, register with us and gain access to these exclusive opportunities.Register with Pulse
About Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Covering more than 2,500 square miles stretching from the Scottish border, down to the banks of the River Tyne and west across the Tynedale valley, the trust serves one of the largest – and arguably most beautiful – geographical areas of any NHS Trust in England.
It provides a wide range of health and care services to more than 500,000 people living in Northumberland and North Tyneside, delivering care from hospitals, community venues and in people’s own homes. Hospitals include a specialist emergency care hospital, three general hospitals and a community hospital.
Twice rated ‘outstanding’ overall by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is one of the North East’s largest employers. It is extremely committed to the safety of its patients and the quality of care it provides – in recent years, it has won the board leadership category in the national Patient Safety Awards.
- Emergency and urgent care services
- Planned and on-going care and rehabilitation
- Outpatient clinics across a range of specialties
- Elective surgery
- Diagnostic services
- Maternity services
- End of life care
- Community services such as district nursing and health promotion
The benefits of working at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust through Pulse
- Access to shifts before any other agency due to Pulse being the master vendor for all nursing, ODP and HCA vacancies
- Competitive rates of pay
- First class support and advice from a dedicated clinical team that specialises in your area of expertise
- Online registration and compliance process
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, ipoint
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
- Specialist revalidation support and access to high-quality voluntary training
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
- Faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC (Personal Service Company)/LTD (Limited Company) and approved umbrella companies
- Assistance arranging travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- The opportunity to regularly share your feedback so we can continue to improve our service