Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust
Pulse is the master vendor for all nursing, ODP and HCA vacancies at Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust meaning we can offer you the best nursing jobs before any other agency.
We have jobs in the following specialisms:
- General nursing
- Mental health
If you’re a nurse, ODP or HCA interested in working for Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust, register with us to access these exclusive opportunities.Register with Pulse
About Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust
Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of health and care services to support more than 500,000 people living in Northumberland and North Tyneside, delivering care from hospitals, community venues and in people’s own homes.
Twice rated ‘outstanding’ overall by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust is one of the North East’s largest employers with over 12,000 staff members.
- Emergency and urgent care services
- Planned and on-going care and rehabilitation
- Outpatient clinics across a range of specialties
- Elective surgery
- Diagnostic services
- Maternity services
- Children’s services
- End of life care
- Therapies including physio, occupational, and speech and language
- Community services such as district nursing and health promotion
- Adult social care