We have a new opportunity available for a Service Manager to join a leading team at a forensic mental health service in London.
You will be working alongside clients from 18 years that required step-down support for their complex needs, whilst preparing them for independent living. Most of the clients are transferred from young people transitioning, youth offending services or those with previous background of forensic/learning disabilities. This is an opportunity for a successful candidate to take responsibility for all aspects of managing the service, providing leadership to all staff.
What can they offer you?
• Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
• 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
• Pension, Eye-care Vouchers
• Growing and forward-thinking organisationDuties and responsibilities will include;
• Provide high quality leadership and line management to front line staff across service provision
• Undertake regular performance reviews and appraisals to, identify training needs and development
• Participate in the selection and induction of new staff to ensure that they are aware of their duties and policies
• Ensure that all staff maintain high standards of professional performance at all times
• Ensure that disciplinary, complaints and grievance procedures are appropriately managed
• Co-ordinate and monitor the workload of the team and ensure that all current performance and service standards are being met
• Develop areas where volunteers are able to contribute to work with the service
If this role is suited to you, please apply today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.