Our client located in Suffolk is seeking a Registered Manager to join their service as soon as possible, to effectively lead and inspire the existing team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. This role is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours each week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service.
What our client is looking for:
• Commitment to delivering high quality care
• Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
• Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
• Fine-tuned decision-making skills
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• A competitive salary
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• SMART Childcare Vouchers
• SMART Pension option
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.