We have a new opportunity available for a Service Manager/Registered Manager to join a leading team at a mental health service in London.
You will be working alongside clients from 18 years that required step-down support for their complex needs, whilst preparing them for independent living. Most of the clients are transferred from previous background of learning disabilities, neurological disorder or substance misuse history. This is an opportunity for a successful candidate to take responsibility for all aspects of managing the service, providing leadership to all staff.
What can they offer you?
• Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme - up to 5% Employer’s contributions
• Child Care Vouchers
• Free Onsite - parking
• Refer a friend bonus-scheme with financial incentives
• Training and advancement opportunities
• Support, Career development opportunities and a great environment to work in.
• Diversified career opportunities within a dynamic and growing organisation
• Opportunity to maintain work/life balance with a 37.5 hour week, Monday - Friday, with out-of-hours on-call responsibility on a rotational basisDuties and responsibilities will include;
• Provide high quality leadership and line management to front line staff across service provision
• Undertake regular performance reviews and appraisals to, identify training needs and development
• Participate in the selection and induction of new staff to ensure that they are aware of their duties and policies
• Ensure that all staff maintain high standards of professional performance at all times
• Ensure that disciplinary, complaints and grievance procedures are appropriately managed
• Co-ordinate and monitor the workload of the team and ensure that all current performance and service standards are being met
• Develop areas where volunteers are able to contribute to work with the service
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.