Our Client is currently seeking a Registered Manager for their five bedded Care Home located in Altrincham.
Ideal candidate must be specialised in adult’s mental health and have a minimum of an NVQ 4. The post is available to start as soon as possible. Job role is 40 hours per week.
A candidate with a strong personality is preferred. Will need to oversee the night staff on occasion and work some weekends – on call is pro rota.
Experience needed –
• working with adults and learning disabilities.
• NVQ Level 4 Leadership and Management in Care Services
What our client is looking for:
• Commitment to delivering high quality care
• Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
• Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
• Fine-tuned decision-making skills
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.