Pulse is now recruiting for the position of Hospital Manager, to join our clients well-established private practice based in Cheshire. The candidate appointed will be managing the full hospital site which has recently been expanded. The practice is only a short journey from a main line train station and there is also on site staff car parking available.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well with all members of the multidisciplinary team and strive to make sure the practice delivers a high-quality service to all its users.
Salary for this role will be dependent on experience.
If you feel you are suited to this post then please apply using the form below, or contact the team today for more information!
• A generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
• A bespoke development programme
• Line Management and Supervision
• Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
• Stakeholder pension
• Health Services discount
• Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
• Free onsite parking at all sites
• Travel and subsistence policy
• Corporate Induction Programme
• Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
• Annual Mandatory Training Programme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.