Our client is now seeking a Hospital Director for a position in their medium sized Hospital based in London. We are looking for someone with previous significant experience of working in a management role in a mental health care service and demonstration of meaningful working knowledge of relevant legislation.
The candidate appointed will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the Hospital. You will lead the senior management team, including director of clinical services, support services manager, medical director and therapy services manager.
Successful candidate will manage the unit and its resources and budgets, to ensure compliance with the regulatory framework. This will be achieved by ensuring the highest quality of service is provided for the clients through their care planning process and that unit staff are encouraged and supported to achieve their full potential.
Pay rates shown will be dependent on experience. Main duties will include:
• To develop and maintain pro-active working relationships with the regulators
• To ensure compliance with Regulations and guidelines
• To ensure all visitors to the site have appropriate authority
• To be responsible for the annual budget of the unit agreed by the finance team Some of the benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Gym discounts
• Shopping discounts
• Pension scheme
• And more
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.