Pulse is now seeking a Hospital Director to be based with a private mental health service in Sussex. We are looking for candidates with previous experience working in a management role in a mental health service and that can demonstrate meaningful working knowledge of relevant legislation.
Successful candidate will be accountable for the CQC requirements and will act as the Registered Manager also, you will lead the senior management team ensuring successful implementation of annual business and budgetary plans and that the Hospital provides safe care and meets all regulatory performance targets.
Main duties will include:
• Operational and financial control
• Ensuring clinical and operation objectives standards are in place
• Ensuring compliance regulations and guidelines
• Responsible for senior management team Some of the benefits include:
• Company Pension
• Generous annual leave
• Exclusive discounts
• Career development opportunities
• Range of training courses
• Child care vouchers
• Gym discounts and more..
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.